Sunday 24 November 2013

Being Photographed

Hey There Folks,

As you may or may not know, when I was younger well over 10 years ago, I was doing someTFP shoots. TFP stands for Test For Print. I was also part of performance troupe called Chaos Productions/Chaos Detroit/Chaos Talent. For more information about Chaos Talent, you can go to the Chaos Talent facebook page, and here's the link  https://www.facebook.com/chaostalentBy the way, if any of you who are reading this blog and are aspiring to be models/are freelance models, freelance performers/street performer looking for an agency to help you get more exposure Chaos Talent welcomes you. To get started simply click on the Chaos Talent words that are in grey. It will bring you to the Chaos Talent website, and then click on the button APPLY. 

Now that I have a child and many of the photographers that I know are pretty during the day and I can't do shoots at night. Sometimes I miss doing photo shoots, they're fun to do especially when you also have other people being photographed in photo shoot as well. I do have an unpublished modelling page on Facebook where I go by the name of Empress Black. I won't publish it until I get new photo shoots. I'm listed on Model Mayhem and One Model Place, but haven't updated either. 

Other than that, I'm looking forward to getting new professional pictures done, one of which will be for a company website so that people will know who I like as the Creative Media Consultant. 

Speaking of getting pictures done, as I mentioned in the inaugural post, one of the services offered by Second Sight Media Solutions is Photography. Second Sight Media Solutions can photograph weddings, and other special events. Not only can Second Sight Media Solution do photography for special events, they can do commercial photography as well for companies as well.

For more information about photography rates and packages, contact me by email at jenniferjroldan@yahoo.ca or you can also contact James Eagen the owner of Second Sight Media Solutions at james@secondsightmediasolutions.com.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and enjoy the rest of your weekend


Jennifer Roldan

No comments:

Post a Comment